I will be on the Radio this Saturday

I will be on the Radio this Saturday. Sue Jeffers from KTLK FM will be interviewing me on the air at 5PM Central time.

Tune in Saturday Jan. 17, 2009
5-7 PM

KTLK FM,100.3 FM

5 PM
Ten Major Threats Facing the Dollar in 2009
By: Eric deCarbonnel

here is the link:

This entry was posted in Important_Announcement. Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to I will be on the Radio this Saturday

Good luck Eric

Go fight the good fight against the tide of perpetual economic ignorance,

Someone please record this. I'll try to record it but if I fail i hope someone else had.

Bravo. You did Great for the case for gold

I recordered it but I wanted to put it on youtube but i can't figure out how. There's a problem with the file converting to what youtube needs it to. If anyone knows how to put it on youtube I uploaded it in MP3 format at this link:

Great interview by the way.

6. Thanks for all your support and for the recording.

Here is a direct link to download the interview:

Download

On another note, the major article that I have been writing about China is now 97% finished. I need to sleep, but I guarantee it will be up by 9PM Eastern time tonight.

Good interview but you were too nervous. Should have talked faster and clearer. Take a xanex before the next interview and youll get thru all 10 items ;)