distracted by world cup matches

I was distracted by world cup matches this weekend, and couldn' t work as much as I planned. I need another day for the article.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to distracted by world cup matches

1. Sebastian says:

The world cup matches weren't worth watching.

2. Trader says:

For God sake, please write something about Gulf Mexico.

3. Robert says:

The gulf of mexico is a false flag scam. No oil leak - just a made for TV scam.

4. dashxdr says:

Speaking of oil leak exaggerations, here I am down in Dunedin, Florida (suburb of Tampa) and we've visited the beach, and no big oil spills. It's about 1/2 down the Florida peninsula on the gulf side.

It may be unrelated but there was an odd sulfur smell coming from the beach, especially if you dug down into the sand a bit right where the water is breaking. But no big blobs of oil. Lots of swimmers in the water (myself included). When you leave the water there is a stickyness that you feel compelled to wash off.

Maybe next year we'll all get cancer.

Ecological disaster my ass...

5. Ralphie says:

Yeah, and I saw Bobby Jindal dumping 2 barrels of oil near a marsh area just for a photo op.

6. Kwillcox says:

c'mon now, leave the world cup matches to Paul the Octopus...anyway, e are glad you are back and look forward to your next submission...BTW, if you wanted the job of producing enough cheap but nasty food for the 1/3 of mankind that is starving, what would that be? Soy, corn, rice, algae, seaweed, grass?