Part 5 of my video on the ESF’s history is finally finished. This is the last video in the series, and the one which really deals with the material that I have been “afraid to blog about”.

(Part 5 makes more sense if you watch part 4 first).

Part 4:

Part 5:

To see parts 1-3, click link below:

What I have been afraid to blog about: The ESF and Its History

Again, I have spent an enormous amount of time making these videos.  So if you enjoyed them, please donate.  Thanks.

--------------------------------

Here are the links to download a copy of the videos:

THE ESF AND ITS HISTORY_part_01.wmv

THE ESF AND ITS HISTORY_part_02.wmv

THE ESF AND ITS HISTORY_part_03.wmv

THE ESF AND ITS HISTORY_part_04.wmv

THE ESF AND ITS HISTORY_part_05.wmv

This entry was posted in Important_Announcement. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Finished last video (Part 5) of “What I have been afraid to blog about: The ESF and Its History”

1. Mark says:

Would I be ok with call options on gold/silver miners if I sell/exercise the options in the early stages of hyperinflation?

If I exercise options at the beginning of hyperinflation and then have margin would I be ok since inflation is good for those in debts?

Think you for any advice

2. Mark says:

I mean thank you

In Germany right before hyperinflation it would be good to have margin debt with a broker wouldn't it? My plan would be to use margin when I have deep in the money options

3. jg says:

Great segment, Eric! Outstanding job, piecing together this story from historic public sources.

Aside -- I read that bankers lightly protested the Federal Reserve Act to 'show' that it would 'hurt' them, thus convincing the public that the Act had real teeth. Your grandfather may have been a good man, but your painting of '20s bankers as 'noble' due to their 'fight' against the Act causes credibility issues with folks who have read other stories about the bankers' 'fight' against the Act.

• Eric deCarbonnel says:

Economically speaking, when a government prints money to finances its deficits, one of the biggest losers are bankers. Look at what happened to the saving and loan industry for example.

Furthermore, in hyperinflation, the financial sector literally ceases to exist. Look through history at what happens to the bankers during inflationary death spirals (weimar republic). When a fiat currency collapses, it always takes the banking sector with it, and fiat currencies always end up collapsing eventually.

That is what my great-grandfather meant when he said:

"The notes proposed are fiat notes. They have no reserve whatever provided by the Government, and they are to be lent without limit to a number of banks. There is no case in all history where a nation has started on an issue of fiat money that the result has not been a complete breakdown of the financial system of that country."

Bankers fought the Federal Reserve act as hard as they could, but not for 'noble' reasons. After all, don't you defend yourself when someone comes to chop off your head?

4. jg says:

Good food for thought for me in your response, Eric. Thank you.

5. UP4Liberty says:

Brilliant work. Thank you for making these videos. You should contact Eric King at King World News, Alex Jones at Infowars.com and John Stossel. They may be able to help your info reach a wider audience. Wishing you the best of luck in your future endeavors.